Friday, September 19, 2014

Cassani Fogless Mirror




      My husband always had to shave before he got in the shower. If he shaved while he was in the shower he always missed spots. This mirror was so easy to hang in the shower. It comes with a razor hook which makes it his own area in the back of the shower. It doesn't fog up. Make sure you read the directions on cleaning. If you use cleaning products on it, you can take off what makes it fogless.
    This mirror is inexpensive. It will make a great gift from the kiddos for Daddy for Christmas. The man in your life will appreciate his own little area since when tend to take over everything in the bathroom.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CNOUZE2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment