Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Keurig 2.0


    I got the awesome chance from Influenster to try out the new Keurig 2.0 for free. There are a lot of great things about this coffee maker. I love being able to make one cup at a time. With this machine you can choose to make one cup or a pot of coffee. I absolutely love that. You can set a timer , so that your coffee is ready for you when you wake up.
   With the 2.0 you can only use certain K-cups. The K-cups have to have a white ring around the outside to work. When you are at the store you have to choose one that has the Keurig seal on the outside. I don't like this because my favorite brand isn't one of these. 😒 This is still great to have. It is a great machine. If you love coffee like I do, then I think that you would love the Keurig 2.0.
#HelloKeurig

No comments:

Post a Comment