Tuesday, October 21, 2014

True Synergy Yacon Syrup




I was worried about how this would taste. I was pleasantly surprised by the taste. I put it in my coffee instead of sugar. It adds a good flavor to my coffee. I have lost 3 pounds!   I will continue to use this.

 Buy on Amazon
Pure yacon syrup assists in weight loss and slimming waist sizes, regulating blood sugar, and increasing daily fiber intake
  • The syrup, distilled from the Peruvian tuber yacon -- contains up to 50 percent fructooligosacharides, or FOS. FOS, classified as a prebiotic, is a non-caloric sweetener and also a fiber source.
  • According to a 2009 Scientific study, daily intake of yacon syrup produced a significant decrease in body weight, waist circumference and body mass index.
  • Yacon syrup Speeds up the metabolism to combat excess fat and regulates the hunger hormone, making you feel full longer.
  • Low-Glycemic Sweetener

  • I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment