Wednesday, December 31, 2014

InstaNatural Vitamin C Moisturizer Review




I love InstaNatural's products. I had the opportunity to try this for free in return for an honest review. This moisturizer makes my skin so soft while helping the health of my skin. My skin has a brighter glow. I highly recommend trying this moisturizer. Every InstaNatural product that I have tried has given me wonderful results! It doesn't have a strong smell and goes on smooth. It comes in a 3.4oz pump.
I received this product at no cost in return for an honest review from BrandBacker.


http://instanatural.com

InstaNatural’s Vitamin C Moisturizer contains a proprietary blend of supercharged antioxidants and other powerful ingredients that help you achieve youthful-looking skin. Vitamin C is a well-known antioxidant agent that fights free radicals in the environment to help protect your skin from the damaging effects of sun exposure and ultraviolet radiation. Constant exposure to such harmful elements can contribute to signs of aging such as wrinkles, age spots, discoloration and dryness. Applying our moisturizer will deliver a potent 20% dose of Vitamin C to your skin, along with other nourishing ingredients – such as Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid, and Plant Stem Cells – that work together to repair existing, damaged skin and restore a healthier, even skin tone. Our moisturizing cream is a great way to enhance antioxidant protection to brighten and nurture skin for a healthy, glowing appearance.

Key Ingredients:
+ 20% Vitamin C
+ 5% Niacinamide
+ 5% Hyaluronic Acid
+ Plant Stem Cells
+ Peptide Complex

No comments:

Post a Comment