Thursday, December 4, 2014

Foxbrim Natural Refresh Toner Review


I love this toner. I have sensitive skin, and this toner hasn't bothered my skin at all. Foxbrim makes it with all natural ingredients.  It's alcohol free, no parabens, no additives, no added fragrances , and is NOT tested on animals. This refreshing toner is great for all skin types. Gentle yet does the job, tightens pores, exfoliates dead skin cells, removes dirt. Foxbrim Natural Refresh Toner is the complete package that with give you healthy glowing skin!
Buy it on Amazon

They offer a money back guarantee, so give it a try!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment