Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Liquid Chalkers Platinum Collection by Paper & Twine Review


These liquid chalkers are so much fun. They can be used on chalkboards, windows, mirrors, ceramics, and so much more.  Liquid chalkers are non-toxic and usually wipe off with a wet cloth, so you and your children can have fun! The ink flows so well. The colors are great. I highly recommend these, whether you are a crafter or just want to have fun with your kids. They offer a 365 day money back guarantee! If you are unhappy during a year, even if they are empty, they will refund your money!!
Buy on Paper & Twine
Buy on Amazon
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment