Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Old Factory Candles Review

Old Factory Candles are my new favorite. I love burning scented candles in my home. I picked the Coffee Shop theme (which they are currently out of). I burned all 3 at the same time, and my house really did smell like a coffee shop! I absolutely love these candles! They burn so evenly because they are soy wax candles. They have so many themes to try. I would love to try them all. Each theme has 3, 2oz candles. They burn clean and even for over 20 hours. They offer 100% money back guarantee! These make wonderful Christmas or birthday gifts. I know I would love to receive them as a gift.







Fall Harvest
 Pumpkin Spice
Cranberry
Autumn Leaves
Happy Holidays
Christmas Tree
 Candy Cane
 Gingerbread
Fresh & Clean
Lemongrass
Olive Blossom
Fresh Linen
High As A Kite
Cannabis
Incense
Bag O Cookies
Man Cave
Straight Razor
Leather
Mahogany
New Born Baby
Baby Powder
First Blanket
Baby Shampoo
Romance
Rose Petals
Champagne
Dark Chocolate
Spa Day
Cucumber
Lemongrass
Green Tea
Vacation
Sea Breeze
Hawaiian Lei
Awapuhi
This is how it comes if you order it as a gift and have it gift wrapped. So cute!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment